Rent space in our level four cleanroom to store your ID cards,
and to keep your papers in order
Our level four cleanroom can only be accessed under certain very strict
security and cleanliness conditions.
Each person entering our cleanroom facility must undergo the standard
For security reasons,
the decon officer will not allow any guns, communications devices, any other
items to be brought into the cleanroom facility.
Police or security officers entering the facility must therefore leave their
guns, radios, and other items outside in the locker area.
- Keyless entry:
press right thumb against glowing red holograhic optical element.
For security purposes, all entry must be logged.
Therefore, if you are bringing a guest, such as one or more
police officers who wish to see your identification, or examine
your papers that are stored in the facility,
each guest must press their thumb against the
optical element for security purposes.
Emergency exits, unlocked by fire alarm, are activated by pressing
the red button, so that all persons entering the facility must be
fingerprinted for security and fire safety reasons.
- Use the intercom system to dispatch a remote connection with
a same-sex decontamination
officer (press the appropriate red button to request a male or
female decontamination officer, as appropriate).
- A decon officer will answer through the intercom and instruct
you on the procedure.
- For security, the doorways through the decontamination facility
are keyless, and are remotely operated by the decon officer
who will decide to grant or deny access based on compliance with
safety and security requirements. When communicating with the decon
officer, face the intercom system and speak clearly.
- The decon officer will remotely unlock the door to the
You and any guests must completely remove all clothing
and place in a locker. Use one locker for each person.
Lockers are remotely locked by the decon officer.
- Remove all jewelery and other items and place in locker.
No guns, or other weapons
may be brought into the facility.
- Eyeglasses and contact lenses suspected of being contaminated
(as determined by the decon officer),
as well as external items such as
hearing aids, artificial limbs, toupees, and wigs,
must be deposited in the locker provided.
- Enter through the next door (press against positive air pressure)
with eyes closed tightly to receive a decon shower.
- Each room is equipped with an intercom for communication with the
decon officer who may be at a different location. Therefore,
all persons in decon must make themselves visible to the intercom
for inspection by the decon officer, in order to ensure that
decontamination has been completed as required for safety and
- A rinse will follow, at which time the door to a dressing area will
unlock automatically. To enter the dressing room, you must swim
down through the rinse pool, and come up through the other side.
Each person will now dress in one of the
tyvek uniforms provided there. You and your guest(s) must each wear
a surgical mask, as provided.
- Now that you and your guest(s) are free of any contaminants,
you may now enter the cleanroom and access your rented space within
- Upon leaving, you will exit back through the dressing area, leaving
your uniforms in the disposal bin.
excerpts from various government and industry web sites pertaining to
decontamination procedures and decontamination facilities.
EXISTech's decontamination facilities: